Sunday, May 29, 2011

This is a blog.

Man, venting on this thing has become a bad habit, especially when my days haven't been the brightest. Any readers (if there is actually anyone reading this) wants to hear a happy heather not a negative nancy. Sorry if you are reading this and your name is Heather or Nancy. Or maybe both? They are lovely names indeed. I'm sure on the list of most wanted names in the United States. No sarcasm intended.

Anyways, I am rambling.

Fifteen minutes have passed and I am staring at this screen trying to discover something brilliant to say. But sometimes silence is best.

I am waking up early to go to the gym. I haven't gone in over a year. That's the same amount of time its been since I last visited Disneyland....but the gym is not Disneyland. Disneyland can sometimes give you instant happiness, and while the gym may give you happiness, it does not give quick results.

Well to end this little post.... I leave you with this quote...

"The past was, tomorrow may be, only today is"
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment