Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh Yeah Feel The Burn

Oh em gee.

This week has been insane. I worked about 35 hours this week and I am physically and mentally drained. However, my pay check should be nice lol. It has been a good week, compared to the last couple of weeks. Amazingly, I have been going to the gym every day this week. So lets hope I keep up with that.

I saw one of my good friends today and gave him his graduation gift. It was a World of Warcraft shirt and I am pretty sure he liked it. I do not know anything about WOW, and before I bought that shirt, I literally went up to the register and asked the lady like three times if this was associated with WOW and if she had other products. Her response was, "I think so", "I do not think we have any other products", and "We can order some online if you'd like". She was probably really thinking, " Holy f*** go google WOW or something and find out yourself".

At least that's what I would have thought, but in a nice, classy way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment